Each Rule has two sections: Conditions and Processing.
Conditions section defines which orders a rule is suitable for. Order gets processed by a rule only if it matches all rule conditions at the same time.
- For example, match lightweight orders:
- Or orders going to United Kingdom:
- Match only orders with ice cream, going to United Kingdom but not to Oxford:
Once there is an order matching rule conditions it is processed by the rule. Processing section contains a list of calculations which being applied to an order produce one or more rates.
- Flat rate of $2.95:
- Percentage fee, 5% of order subtotal:
- Clamped weight-based rate, $3 for each 0.25kg of order weight but no more than $60: